UX Drop-in Consulting
Held every Wednesday for the Spring semester, 9-10am MST, over Zoom.
Need help making your website or services easier to use? Interested in learning how design thinking practices can make more human-centered solutions? Or maybe you're considering UX as a career path?
Stop by to chat with UX practitioners from across campus! We can help you:
- Craft research studies, such as user interviews, usability tests, and surveys
- Improve existing designs and content
- Create rapid prototypes of prospective products and services
- Make sense of user research findings
- Plan your career in UX
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- User Experience (UX)