Finding Scholarly Research in Scopus
Scopus is a large database of peer-reviewed literature, including journals, books, and conference proceedings. This session will give you a complete explanation of what Scopus is, how it can be used and some of the key benefits of its use. The session will also showcase Scopus in a demonstration with some examples, providing tips and tricks on usage and how to use some of the more advanced functionality.
This is a Zoom workshop. The password will be sent via email.
This workshop will include the basics of working with Scopus, including:
- Searching for articles and other types of literature on a topic
- Find related articles through citations and follow citations over time
- Refining search results (document type, highly cited, etc.)
- Saving search results
- Setting up search alerts to notify you when new papers become available
Related LibGuide: Scopus by Jennifer Church-Duran
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Research Engagement
- UA faculty & instructors UA graduate students UA staff UA students
- Research & publishing Workshop
Registration has closed.