Getting Started with Open Education
Want to learn more about open educational resources, open pedagogy, and OER publishing? This session will cover the basics. You'll leave with a wealth of resources on OER adoption, adaptation, or creation. A toolkit will be provided so you can easily find resources on your own.
- How OER differ from free resources
- Where to find open textbooks and ancillary materials
- What resources are available for customizing OER
- How to incorporate open pedagogy into teaching
- What resources are available for creating OER
This virtual session will be held in Zoom.
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Research Engagement
- Open to all
- OER Teaching & learning
Registration has closed.