Copyright for Graduate Students
Are you interested in learning more about the copyright issues that may arise as you develop your scholarship? Would you like to understand what copyright is, how to work with copyrighted material, and ways that you can manage your own copyrights? Join us to learn how to navigate copyright issues so you can focus on your scholarship. Designed for graduate students who want to understand more about the copyright issues they are likely to encounter.
The workshop will cover:
- What copyright is and what copyrights you have in your work;
- Using third-party works in your writing, including using public domain and openly licensed works, relying on fair use, and securing permission;
- Depositing your dissertation or thesis online;
- Considerations when signing a publication contract.
Join by Zoom:
Related LibGuide: Copyright by Ellen Dubinsky
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Research Engagement