Scopus Training: Impact!
Would you like to collect metrics on your research impact? Do you want to zero in on the most impactful articles for a specific subject area? Scopus is a large database of peer-reviewed literature, including journals articles, book series, and conference proceedings. This session will show you how to use Scopus to derive impact data, such as your h-index, article citation counts and twitter interactions. The session will also provide a demonstration of how to set up alerts. Use alerts to find out when something you have published gets cited, or to be notified when something is published on a subject or by an author of particular interest.
This workshop will include the basics of working with Scopus to capture impact, including:
- Running an impact report on a given author (youself?)
- Setting up alerts for when an author receives citations
- Setting up alerts for when a topic or a specific article is cited
This is a zoom workshop. Please use this link https://arizona.zoom.us/j/2525840592 to join.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Student Learning & Engagement