Data Management on the HPC Part 2: Tools & Workflows
Zoom link will be made available to registrants.
Do you want to learn how to work with your data files more effectively when using the UA High Performance Computing cluster? Come learn about how to apply data management principles and best practices in this hands-on workshop. Flyer.
- Storage options on the HPC
- Data management best practices
- Transferring data into/out of the HPC
- External backups
- Tools for file management and organization
Attendees should have some exposure to/experience with the Unix shell.
Part 1: Introduction
Overview of available resources and basic best practices
Part 2: Tools & Workflows
Build on part 1 and learn how to set up data workflows
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm