Create with Adobe: Prototype an App with Adobe XD
The Office of Digital Learning is partnering with the Libraries to offer the Create with Adobe workshop series in the iSpace. The series is focused on taking advantage of the maker space and will allow to you walk away knowing how to create new and exciting projects. New topics will be covered each week, including creating 360 videos, motion graphics, vinyl stickers, digital painting and more.
All workshops are “bring your own device,” and we encourage you to download and install the software we will cover prior to the workshop! Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is available to all current faculty, staff and students at no cost. For full details on how to sign up for access, please visit adobe.arizona.edu.
- September 19: Create Motion Graphics with After Effects: Adobe After Effects CC allows you to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and the web. Join us as we walk you through creating simple motion graphics using this awesome tool.
- September 26: Make Minimalist Avatars with Illustrator: Join us as we explore some of the basics of creating minimalist avatars with Illustrator. Illustrator CC is the industry standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography and illustrations for print, web, video and mobile.
- October 3: Edit 360 Video with Premiere Pro: Premiere Pro gives you access to the same tools that Hollywood filmmakers and professional editors use daily. Join us and let's take a look at how to approach editing 360 video. We will cover navigating the interface, importing footage, 360 transitions and prepping our final videos for export.
- October 10: Make a Portfolio with Spark Page: Adobe Spark Page allows you to create and share incredible microsites in minutes. Come let us show you how easy it is to create and distribute a portfolio for design work or anything else.
- October 17: Prototype an App with Adobe XD: Adobe XD is the fastest way to design, prototype and share any user experience, from websites and mobile apps to voice interactions. Join us to get introduced to this amazing ever-evolving design tool.
- October 24: Digital Painting with Photoshop: Photoshop CC has amazing tools to help you create ornate digital creations. Join us and get your journey started as we walk you through the ins and outs of painting using Photoshop CC.
- October 31: Creating Your Style with Lightroom Classic CC: Lightroom Classic CC offers you powerful tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Join us as we show you how you can use these tools to create your own looks and apply them to multiple photos at the same time.
- November 19: Vinyl Cutting with Capture and Illustrator: Come join us to learn the basics of using Illustrator and Adobe Capture. Then learn how to create amazing custom stickers using the iSpace's vinyl cutter. No experience required.
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Science & Engineering Library