3D Printing Certification
This small group workshop covers the basics of 3D printing on our Ultimaker machines.
You must complete our online portion of our certification at https://lib.arizona.edu/tutorials/3d-print/ before attending this session.
Registration is required to attend due to limited capacity!
To be certified to use our 3D printers, follow these simple steps:
- Watch our online tutorial and learn to prepare your file: https://lib.arizona.edu/tutorials/3d-print/
- Prepare your test print file following these instructions: https://tinyurl.com/y5ntacau
- Register for an in-person certification workshop to learn how to operate our printers and verify your file preparation skills
We highly recommend briniging your own laptop device (no tablet) to the session, and encourage you to bring your own flash drive as well for file transfer to the printers.
- Wednesday, February 28, 2024 Show more dates
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Main B250 - Learning Studio CATalyst