3D Printing Certification
This small group workshop covers the basics of 3D printing on our Ultimaker and Zortrax machines. You must complete our online portion of our certification at https://new.library.arizona.edu/tutorials/3d-printing/#/ before attending this session.
You will not be able to fully understand the in-person portion without completing the online portion so it's imperative that the online portion is complete before you arrive!
Registration is required to attend due to limited capacity!
To be certified to use our 3d printers, follow these simple steps:
- Watch our online tutorial and learn to prepare your file: https://lib.arizona.edu/tutorials/3d-print/
- Prepare your test print file following these instructions: https://tinyurl.com/y5ntacau
- Register for an in-person certification workshop to learn how to operate our printers and verify your file preparation skills
We highly recommend briniging your own laptop device (no tablet) to the session!
- Monday, October 23, 2023 Show more dates
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Main B250 - Learning Studio CATalyst