Dao - 3D Print Certification (ENR 102 Students Only)
This small group workshop is for ENR students only.
This session covers the basics of 3D Printing on our Ultimaker machines. You must complete your online portion of the certification on your D2L before attending this session.
Registration is required to attend due to limited capacity!
To be certified to use our 3d printers, follow these simple steps:
- Watch our online tutorial and learn to prepare your file: https://new.library.arizona.edu/tutorials/3d-printing/#/
- Prepare your test print file following these instructions: https://tinyurl.com/y5ntacau
- Register for an in-person certification workshop to learn how to operate our printers and verify your file preparation skills
If there are any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Please remember to bring a laptop and your prepared file!
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Main B250 - Learning Studio CATalyst