Data Management on the HPC Part 2: Tools & Workflows
Zoom link will be made available to registrants. Separate registration required for Part 1 and Part 2.
Do you want to learn how to work with your data files more effectively when using the UA High Performance Computing cluster? Come learn about how to apply data management principles and best practices in this hands-on workshop.
- Open & reproducible science on the HPC overview
- Data organization
- Data management tools (Eg., OOD, Rclone, Globus)
Attendees should have some exposure to/experience with the Unix shell.
Part 1: Introduction
Overview of available resources and basic best practices
Part 2: Tools & Workflows
Build on part 1 and learn how to set up data workflows
- Thursday, February 24, 2022
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Research Engagement
- UA faculty & instructors UA graduate students
- Data management Virtual Workshop
Registration has closed.